MOBILE PARTIES, PRIVATE EVENTS
MOBILE PARTIES, PRIVATE EVENTS
Never been to axe throwing before? No problem! Below you’ll find what to expect when you come in for some of the most fun you’ll ever have indoors.
Ready for an Axecellent Youth Party? Pizza and Drinks Included!!
Ninja Stars Included!!!!!!
- Come bring your friends and family to find your Inner Viking
- 2 Hours of throwing with a Coach Guided Party!!! We also allow for 30 minutes extra for cake/ice cream/gifts!!!!
- Ages 6yrs -17yrs
- Youth party package discounted rates are for all days (with the exception of Friday and Saturday party must be booked to start no later than 4pm).
- Party must be made up of at least 50% youth, Packages for 10, 15, 20, 25 people!!
- Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni) and Drinks included!!!
- We do allow 5 Spectators per party, $9.99/person.
- If your party grows in headcount above the selected package, please let us know as soon as you can. Additional persons added on the day of the party will be charged $19.99/person, provided we have space available.
- For Information on our Party Packages, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 281-724-1123
- For all Youth, the Youth’s parent must have a Minor Waiver on file, or fill-out a waive in our lobby. Waivers can be found at www.axemasterstx.com.
PRIVATE EVENTS, CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING, SPECIAL EVENTS, CHURCH PARTIES
Thank you for your interest in hosting your event at Axe Masters, the bay-area’s best entertainment experience! We can host parties of all sizes and duration, at any time, with catering options. Please fill out this contact form letting us know the type of event you wish to book, one of our team members will contact you to discuss your party requirements and options. We have special group rates and times that are available just for your event.
“Our outing was a team building event for a corporate group of twelve. We were looking for a unique event(everyone is played out on escape rooms and Top Golf) at a venue which had room for a short meeting before our event and would be able to supply a catered dinner. Richard, the owner, answered the initial call, assisted in getting our cater order for BBQ placed and responded to a last minute audible that one participant was vegetarian. This was a fantastic venue for us. We had a private room prior to the event for our meeting, had a semi private area for our catered food and then everyone was able to participate in the throwing. Richard has thought of everything including having picture props so there is that all important social media evidence of a good time had by all! Kat, our instructor, was simply awesome. She had the perfect balance of keeping us safe, suggesting games and offering tips to improve our throws. It was a pretty busy night when we were there but you can tell there is an active owner as the place is well run with a fun, family friendly environment. If you are looking for a company team building event, fun date night or couples game night outing, get this place on your to do list! Thank you Axe Masters Texas!” R Olsen-United Rental